Emergency Dentist – Fort Worth, TX
Same or Next-Day Emergency Treatment
Whether you’re suffering from a toothache or notice out-of-the-ordinary symptoms involving your gums, our team at Periodontal Associates of Fort Worth is dedicated to helping you get out of pain. As soon as possible, we’ll schedule an emergency appointment for you to diagnose and treat the issue at-hand. Typically, we’re able to do this on either the same or next day that you call. If you find yourself in the midst of a dental emergency in Fort Worth, contact our office as soon as possible.
Why Choose Periodontal Associates of Fort Worth for Emergency Dentistry?
- After-Hours Help for Existing Patients
- In-Network with Most Major Dental Insurances
- Caring & Experienced Dental Team
Why See a Periodontist for Dental Emergencies?
Dr. Almasri is a board-certified periodontist with over two decades of experience, meaning he is specially trained to treat any oral problem that involves the soft oral tissues and bone within the mouth. This can include swelling around dental implants, loose dental implants, bleeding gums, oral lacerations, and broken, cracked, or knocked-out teeth. Our team will help quickly diagnose and address your discomfort, restoring your oral health and helping you get back to your regular routine.
How We Handle Dental Emergencies
- Call Our Office: The first step you should always take if you notice any issues with your dental implants or experience tooth pain is to call us. We’re typically able to see patients either the same or next day.
- Receive an Examination: As soon as you arrive, our team will collect all necessary diagnostic images, like X-rays, and Dr. Almasri will conduct a thorough examination of your mouth and ask you about your symptoms.
- Get a Diagnosis & Treatment Plan: Based on Dr. Almasri’s findings, he’ll diagnose the issue at hand and develop a treatment plan to address it, which could include a tooth extraction or other intervention.
- Undergo Treatment: After we’ve outlined our recommended treatment plan with you and answered any of your questions, you’ll be able to decide whether to move forward with care. Once we’ve received your consent, we’ll get to work addressing your oral emergency.